At Sortable, creating a smooth onboarding experience for our new publishers is important to us, which is why we’ve decided to share our 90-day onboarding guide with you. After all, how we onboard new publishers can set the tone for our ongoing relationship. Not only that, but happy customers also become top referral sources. We even have a referral program just for that – giving you more money in your pockets.
With our publisher onboarding, the transition from kick-off call to launch usually takes place in the first 90 days. The onboarding period can vary based on publisher engagement and demand partner approvals. Here’s the breakdown of launching your website(s) with Sortable.
DAY 1 – INITIAL SET UP AND OPTIMIZATIONS
- You’re transitioned from your Sales rep to the Onboarding team.
- A kick-off call is held with your onboarding specialist.
- Your onboarding specialist reviews your account and makes any other recommendations, sets up default/new features, and implements any optimizations to ad units, layout, etc.
- Demand partners begin an external review to ensure compatibility
- Prior to your website(s) launch, your onboarding specialist will do an optimization evaluation of your site and create a plan (if your site is not already optimized).
DAY 30 – GO LIVE
- By day 30, your website(s) is ready to launch.
- Launch date does vary from publisher to publisher, but ultimately, it is dependent on your responsiveness and demand partner approvals.
DAYS 31 to 32 – VERIFICATION
- These two days are dedicated time for our Technical Solutions team so that they can verify your ad stack is working properly.
DAYS 32 to 39 – MONITORING
- Post-launch monitoring ensures that your demand partners are participating, and features are performing.
- A post-launch training call is conducted with you and your team to acclimatize you to Sortable Analytics.
Day 40 – CHECK-IN
- Another call occurs approximately seven days after launch for a check-in.
DAYS 41 to 59 – MONITORING
- During this time, your onboarding specialist introduces you to the Publisher Success team.
- Our team continues to make recommendations to optimize your ads like ad layout, ad refresh, or anchor ad units, etc.
- This is also a great opportunity for our team to also use the data on your website(s) to make those recommendations.
DAYS 60 to 90 – OUTSTANDING ITEMS
- By day 60, you’ve transitioned out of onboarding and are now managed by our Publisher Success team.
- After a publisher successfully transitions, there is another monitoring period to test new features and make any optimizations.
We hope that this breakdown gives you insight into what your first 90 days could look like at Sortable. We’re here to help you succeed. Aside from check-ins with our Publisher Success team, you’ll also receive regular email communications about new product features, industry news, updates on privacy regulations, and so much more!