Ad Ops is constantly evolving. The industry isn’t what it was a year or even two years ago. Big data is a large driver of this evolution with its increasingly important role in the latest technologies available. Ad ops professionals are now responsible for overseeing data and providing insight. Data is used to measure ad effectiveness and recommending strategies for ad optimizations. Data has become vital to Ad Ops.
The power of analytics enables us to make smart business decisions, have far more efficient operations, and see happy publishers. In this webinar, Lila Hunt, Head of Publishing Solutions at Sortable and James Murphy, VP of Monetization at TextNow discuss why using deeper analytics is critical to maximizing earnings. In addition, they discuss which metrics to watch and why, and look at real examples.
What does this webinar cover?
- Monitoring top-line goals – Start by monitoring top-line trends against key dimensions like Site, Device, Size, Ad Unit, Format, and Geo.
- Benchmarking KPIs – Identify changes from expected trends and dig into traffic changes more granularly.
- Analyzing inventory – Identify opportunities to optimize inventory as traffic changes to preserve demand density.
- Optimizing inventory – Use multiple metrics to contextualize performance.
- Maximizing demand density and interpreting the demand landscape – Dig into partner performance and understand exchange behaviour across more granular metrics.
- Using data to identify new revenue opportunities – Understand campaign spend and leverage audience and viewability to broach conversations with agencies on direct deals.
- Approaching buyers – Ask agencies for heavy-ups and test budgets.
If you’re interested in learning about Sortable Analytics or any slides in this presentation, please contact us at Sortable.